PDF-Brochure: Download Here
SimpliPhi has been designing, manufacturing and deploying high performance batteries globally since 2010. Building on this platform of proven technology with the same degree of expertise, quality and innovation, the PHI High Voltage battery offers a dynamic and flexible solution for any commercial project.
The PHI High-Voltage Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture and manufacturing processes, as well as state of the art BMS and stack controllers to deliver highly efficient, non-hazardous, on-demand critical power. The modular design easily scales to meet a range of configurations in which the power, energy and voltage requirements can be tailored to a specific project. From small to large commercial applications, the PHI High Voltage battery supports greater control and reliability without toxic coolants or thermal monitoring to achieve peak shaving, load shifting, emergency back-up and demand response functions.
- Nominal voltage range: 200 VDC – 1100 VDC
- Configuration: series per module/parallel per stacks
- Battery Management System: stack controller
- Battery Management Communication: Modbus, CAN bus, Ethernet
- Capacity range: 16 kWh – 2 MWh
- Mounting type: rack mounted
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling – negligible parasitic drain for long cycle life
- Non-hazardous recyclable materials, cobalt-free chemistry, eliminates risk of thermal runaway with fire propagation