HazLoc Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) Off-Grid Solar Power Systems for Hazardous Locations
We now offer nine standard HAZLOC certified systems that are available in a small, medium, and large sizes with multiple battery and array configurations. Additionally, our HazLoc certified systems can be customized to accommodate various battery type and capacity needs, wattage requirements, and mounting structure demands.
Check our our HazLoc C1D2 Marketing Sheet: DOWNLOAD HERE
Our C1D2 System Features:
- Enclosures are pre-assembled and pre-wired for quality control and quick installation
- Systems mount onto 2 - 4” SCH40 pole, Rohn tower, or skid
- Panel arrays range from 5 - 790W
- Battery capacities range from 32 - 400AH
- Systems available in 12V or 24V DC
- Batteries are maintenance-free VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid), for deep cycle operation and extended life
- Charge regulators include Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) and temperature compensation
- Enclosures available in powder-coated aluminum, stainless steel and mill finish aluminum for corrosion resistance and include pad-lockable hasps
- Circuit breakers or fuses provide short circuit protection
- Systems are designed for Ameresco Solar C1D2 certified PV modules and external wiring (sold separately)
Let us earn your business! CONTACT US about your project TODAY and a Hazardous Location specialist will respond to you right away!