Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) Off-Grid Solar Power Systems for Hazardous Locations
In a continuing effort to augment our comprehensive solar solution offerings, we now provide Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) ETL certified systems for hazardous locations. Our C1D2 systems are available in both 12V and 24V with solar arrays ranging from 10 - 600W.
CHECK OUT OUR C1D2 DATASHEET: Ameresco-Solar-C1D2-Systems
Our C1D2 System Features:
- Enclosures are pre-assembled and pre-wired for quality control and quick installation
- Systems mount onto 2 - 4” SCH40 pole
- Panel arrays range from 10 - 600W
- Battery capacities range from 100 - 400AH
- Systems available in 12V or 24V DC
- Batteries are maintenance-free VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid), for deep cycle operation and extended life in solar applications
- Charge regulators include Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) and temperature compensation
- Enclosures are powder coated aluminum for corrosion resistance and include pad-lockable hasps
- Circuit breakers provide short circuit protection • Systems are designed for Ameresco Solar C1D2 certified PV modules (sold separately)
Let us earn your business! CONTACT US about your project TODAY and a Hazardous Location specialist will respond to you right away!