Part Number: GS4048A/DC
Manufacturer: Outback Power
AC Frequency: 60
AC Power Rating: 4 000 W
PDF-Datasheet: Download Here
Outback Radian inverters are versatile inverters that can be used in eithter off-grid or grid tied battery backup applications. The Outback Power 4 kW inverter package when combined with a battery bank will allow you to connect up to 4 kW of solar panels through the Outback Flexmax 80 Amp charge controller.
In a grid tied battery backup mode, once the batteries are full, the excess solar production is converted to AC to serve AC loads and sell back to the utility. When the utility fails, the Radian inverter will automatically transfer to operate your backup loads.As an off-grid inverter package, the Radian 4 kW inverter will serve your loads and is able to automatically start your backup generator.
Multiple inverters can be installed in parallel for larger systems. Remote monitoring of Outback systems is possible by connecting the included MATE3 controller to the internet. Learn more here.
Outback 4 kW DC Coupled package includes:
- Outback Power Radian GS4048A, 4,000 Watt, 48VDC inverter with 120/240VAC Output
- Outback Power GSLC175-PV-120/240, Pre-wired DC Coupled Load Center
- HUB4, 4 Port Communication hub
- MATE3, System Controller
- FW-MB3, Mate 3 mounting bracket
- FM80-150VDC, 80 Amp solar charge controller
- FW-CCB, Mounting bracket for one charge controller
- **Battery Bank sold separately
- Select a 48 Volt Outback Power Battery package from the list to complete the system:
- 10 kWh AC or 12 kWh AC or 13 kWh AC or 15 kWh AC or 19 kWh AC or 20 kWh AC or 22 kWh AC
- ** Assembly of above components required