Length: 11.25 IN
Width: 9.25 IN
Thickness: 6.25 IN
PDF-Datasheet: Download Here
SimpliPhi Power’s PHI 1.4™ Battery utilizes the safest Lithium-Ion chemistry available, Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP). No cobalt or explosive hazards that put customers at risk. By eliminating cobalt, the risk of thermal runaway, fire propagation, operating temperature constraints, and toxic coolants are reduced.
When combined with our integrated high-performance Battery Management System (BMS), accessible DC breaker On/Off switch and overcurrent protection (OCPD), the PHI 1.4 Battery delivers safe, highly efficient and cost-effective service over the life of both small recreational and residential installations, on or off-grid.
Compatible with all industry-standard inverter charge controllers, the PHI 1.4 Battery supports balance-of-system equipment and optimizes any power generation source – solar, wind, grid, generator – with scalable, on-demand energy storage solutions for RVs, critical back-up and daily savings on electricity bills.
Features & Benefits
- Utilizes the safest Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) chemistry available. No cobalt or explosive hazards that put customers at risk.
- Delivers safe, highly efficient and cost-effective performance over the life of both small mobile and larger residential installations, on or off-grid.
- Supports balance-of-system equipment and optimizes any power generation source – generator, grid, solar, wind – with scalable, on-demand energy storage.
- Best value with our 10-year Warranty, engineering expertise & technical support.
- Smaller form factor streamlines integration into smaller, mobile or remote applications.
- System compatibility with a wide range of inverters & charge controllers.
- More power available with more rapid charge & discharge rates.
- Easier installations featuring an integrated on/off breaker.