Part Number: FPR-4048A-19.2kWh
Manufacturer: Outback Power
AC Frequency: 60
AC Power Rating: 4 000 W
PDF-Datasheet: Download Here
NEED A COMPLETE SYSTEM? Package this pre-wired inverter assembly with our solar panels,mounts, and batteries for a turnkey solution! Take the guesswork out of your solar system design – we can engineer, build, and integrate a system to meet your solar needs.
This Outback Power package includes the Radian 4000 Watt inverter with 2 charge controllers and 8-200 RE batteries and IBR2 battery rack. Just add battery to inverter cables to complete the system. This package drop ships from the vendor. This package will provide up to 4000 Watt peak output with 12 kWh of usable AC storage for backup systems.
OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired power systems take the concept of fast, easy installation to a new level of performance, value and flexibility with the FLEXpower Radian.
Everything needed, outside of power sources and battery backup, is completely integrated—just install the mounting bracket, hang the system on a wall, make the necessary connections and the system is fully operational. The Radian A Series 4kW inverter/charger incorporate OutBack’s GridZero technology, a superior level of intelligence in energy management for self-generation and self-consumption programs. It provides precise balancing between using stored energy, solar and utility power, blending-in the latter to overcome surges and load spikes. The inverter features an Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) profile option to support leading-edge battery technologies such as Lithium-Ion and others, and enhanced diagnostics for improved performance.
FLEXpower Radian Applications:
- The 4kW FLEXpower Radian (FPR- 4048A) is ideal for smaller power applications—including homes, cabins, remote communication sites and backup power systems
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured
- Fast installation with a pre-assembled system and fully integrated GS load center
- Optimized system foorprint
- GridZero technology optimizes the balance between stored and renewable energy sources, minimizing grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports leading-edge battery technologies, including lithium-ion
- Dual AC inputs for seamless generator integration in grid-interactive applications
- Grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in one unit
- System monitoring via web interface with OPTICS RE
- Components carry all of the necessary UL certifications
- Outback Power Radian GS4048A, 4000 Watt inverter, 120/240VAC output, 48VDC input
- One FLEXmax FM80, 80 Amp charge controller for up to 4000 watts of DC solar input
- Pre-wired load center with breakers for solar input, AC output and bypass
- FLExnet DC system monitor
- MATE3 system display and communications
- HUB10.3 communications
- Pre-wired on backplate, ready for installation.
- IBR-2 , 2 shelf battery rack
- 8 Outback 200RE sealed AGM batteries
- Inverter to battery cables are not included