Length: 13.58 IN
Width: 6.77 IN
Thickness: 11.42 IN
20 Hr Rate: 115Ah
5 Hr Rate: 96.8Ah
PDF-Datasheet: Download Here
MK /DEKA batteries are made in the United States in a factory that exceeds all environmental regulations and takes pride in their recycling efforts, products, and people.
Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK / Deka Solar batteries the standard by which all other solar batteries are measured. Our Solar VRLA Sealed Batteries are the best the PV / Solar Battery market has to offer.
About MK Battery
MK Battery provides the highest quality and most environmentally responsible sealed battery solutions for specialized deep-cycle and standby power applications. We take pride in our dedicated people and in our total commitment to offering the most reliable products, world-class service and support, and maximum overall value to the diverse markets we serve.
The Benefits of an MK / Deka Solar Gel Battery
- Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills
- Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge
- Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications
Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures voltage matching between cells
- Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed
- Quality construction ensures reliable performance
- GEL Monobloc batteries have been tested to IEC-61427