Length: 10.25 IN
Width: 6.75 IN
Thickness: 9.88 IN
20 Hr Rate: 78Ah
PDF-Datasheet: Download Here
MK /DEKA batteries are made in the United States in a factory that exceeds all environmental regulations and takes pride in their recycling efforts, products, and people.
About MK Battery
MK Battery provides the highest quality and most environmentally responsible sealed battery solutions for specialized deep-cycle and standby power applications. We take pride in our dedicated people and in our total commitment to offering the most reliable products, world-class service and support, and maximum overall value to the diverse markets we serve. MK Battery is one of the largest sealed lead acid battery suppliers in North America.
The Benefits of an MK / Deka Solar AGM Battery
- Sealed Absorbed Technology: Completely sealed; valve regulated battery with efficient recombination.
- 250 quality control checks through ISO 9001.
- UL recognized components MH17218.
- Rated non-spillable by ICAO/IATA/DOT.
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures voltage matching between cells.
- See Spec sheet for battery terminal type information.