PDF-Brochure: Download Here
SimpliPhi ACCESS™ PHI™ a fully integrated energy storage & management solution with Schneider equipment. SimpliPhi your power with AccESS to a fully integrated energy storage and management solution.
Available for the residential, commercial, military and emergency response markets, SimpliPhi storage solutions have been rigorously tested and passed operational performance requirements by the U.S. Army and Marine Corps.
Integral to all SimpliPhi solutions is a proprietary management system that further optimizes the life-cycle, round-trip efficiency rate, performance and durability of its batteries. SimpliPhi PHI 3.8 kWh 48V 60 Amp batteries are Certified to UL 1973 Standard and safety tested to 9540A.
Features & Benefits
- AccESS power security with safe, reliable, non-hazardous and efficient energy source
- AccESS any power generation source with intelligent management
- AccESS your own power when and where you need it – inside or outside your home or business
- Internal transfer switch automatically disconnects from the grid during power outages and provides standby power for critical circuits
- Outdoor rated enclosure can be free-standing, or pad-mounted
- Advanced LFP batteries with a 10,000 cycle / 10-year warranty
- 98% round trip efficiency
- System monitoring by system control panel or Combox with remote system monitoring by web browser or mobile device app
- No cobalt , thermal regulation, cooling, or risk of fire
- Extended operating temperature
- System control panel or Combox
- Solar MPPT for DC-coupled or off-grid installations
- Automatic Generator control for additional standby power
- SIA (Standard Interconnection Agreement) customers: ESS allows for solar PV power to be self-consumed in a DC Coupled system, curtailing PV production to prevent the export of power to the grid.
- Compatible with both string inverters and micro-inverters in an AC Coupled system, providing a backup power source.
- NEM (Net Energy Metering) customers: add standby power to an existing net-metered solar array or peak-shaving to a new net-metered solar array.
- Off-grid customers: ESS with 4.8 kW Solar MPPT combines power generation and energy management in a single package.
- Disaster recovery customers: reliable, 98% efficient, non-toxic backup power in the event of a power outage.