Part Number: GSLC
Manufacturer: Outback Power
PDF-Datasheet: Download Here
The OutBack GS Load Centers simplify the configuration, distribution and implementation of energy storage of the Radian Series inverter/charger through a standardized approach.
OutBack Power’s GS Load Centers are an integrated connection enclosure series for AC and DC system connections in OutBack Radian Series inverter/charger applications, through provided inverter DC overcurrent protection and disconnects, dual AC inputs, gridtied inverter connection and 120/240VAC or 230V maintenance bypass.
Designed for use with the Radian Series inverter/charger family, the options offer solutions for group-up custom designs or factory pre-wired configurations for specific applications.
- Pre-wired or customized options for quick and easy installation
- Dual AC inputs and DC connections
- 120/240VAC and 230VAC designs
- Radian Series inverter/charger with a GS Load Center create a system that has greater dynamic stability
- Fully integrated from an industry-leading brand
- UL1741 end-to-end