Part Number: GS8048A-01
Manufacturer: Outback Power
AC Frequency: 60
Continuous Power Rating: 8000 W
PDF-Datasheet: Download Here
NEED A COMPLETE SYSTEM? Package our solar panels with an enclosure, mounts, batteries, and an assembly for a turnkey solution! Take the guesswork out of your solar system design – we can engineer, build, and integrate a system to meet your solar needs. Our system design ensures you receive a proven solution that uses compatible components at a reduced cost. Give us a call 1-855-437-6527.
OutBack Power’s acclaimed Radian Series made the benefits of solar technology available and accessible in one platform.
The Radian GS8048A and GS4048A features dual AC inputs for grid/generator flexibility with no external switching required, unparalleled surge capability and operational stability, easy field upgrade-ability and stacking capability for large system scaling, simplified system commissioning through a powerful, easy to use configuration wizard and multi-mode operational flexibility.
The Radian GS8048A and GS4048A incorporate OutBack’s GridZero technology: energy management for self-generation and self-consumption programs providing precise balancing between using stored energy, solar and utility power, blending-in the latter to overcome surges and load spikes when needed.
- Modular, stackable: up to nine units can be combined for three-phase operation and ten in parallel, singlephase operation
- Compliant with California Rule 21 and Hawaii 14H grid support requirements
- Seven different programmable operating modes,with generator assist
- GridZero operating mode minimizes grid dependence in areas where incentives are changing and utility sellback is limited
- 8000 and 4000VA of continuous power with dual AC inputs and peak operating efficiency of 96%
- Off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one unit
- Integrates both grid and generator with dual inputs
- Performs AC coupling with both legacy and UL1741SA inverters, using frequency shifting