Part Number: 250W-IK
Manufacturer: Ameresco Solar
Our IK Series off-grid kits are an affordable and reliable solar power solution for industrial applications. The IK Series was engineered with quality components to provide an off-grid pole-mounted power system at a affordable price. These kits are ideal for industrial applications that do not require components with C1D2 ratings. However, we can upgrade any individual components to create a custom kit that meets your industrial needs.
The 250W IK includes everything but the pole. Enclosure and panel(s) easily mount to a schedule 40 pole for quick setup.
The 250W IK includes:
- 2 – 125W VLS polycrystalline solar panel
- 1 – Backplate assembly with all necessary electronics (e.g., charge controller, breakers, etc.) securely mounted
- 2 – MK Battery 12V 108Ah deep cycle battery (100 hour rate)
- 1 – VLS aluminum battery enclosure (white powder-coat is standard, aluminum finish also available)
- 1 – Pole mounting bracket and hardware (side or top mounts available)
- Required wiring and cables
The IK’s rugged aluminum enclosure houses an industry leading Morningstar SunSaver charge controller and a durable MK Battery. Coupled with our anodized aluminum VLS solar panel frame and our proven success of integrating quality components that work seamlessly, you can expect reliable service from our kits.